Join the Team
If you wish to be part of our team, we are currently on the look out for front of house staff and have multiple positions available. We consider all levels of experience as full training is provided. Apply below with your cv or cover letter.
Contact us via our website or email directly to [email protected]
CV’s welcome for:
- Whether you are highly experienced or just starting out and looking to progress in the kitchen, we have a role for you.
- You will be working with an experienced and well-motivated team.
- Interesting menu, using local products and quality ingredients, fresh local fish.
- Lively seafront location
- The role; preparation of food, construction of dishes in service, ordering, hygiene standards and food safety
- Part time and full time available
- All levels of experience considered
Front of House
We are always on the look out for friendly & professional candidates with a passion for great customer service. You should be self-motivated, passionate about food and service and be able to work well under pressure.
You will be responsible for taking food and drink orders at the table and taking card payments, whilst delivering high quality customer service.
- Experience desired but not required – full training will be provided.
- Willing to learn new skills and develop within our team.
- Professional, helpful & courteous